Dr. Manik Ghosh
Associate Faculty and Mentor for FDP101x (2017) & FDP201x (2017 and 2018) organized by IIT Bombay
Biography: Working as Assistant Professor at Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi since 2006. My research area is related to discovery of Antiviral and Anticancer agents from Natural sources. I am also working in the field of Analytical and Bio-analytical Chemistry.
Course Portfolio: FDPICT001x – “Use of ICT in Education for Online and Blended Learning”. This was a very unique program. This FDP cleared my concepts on how to use Information and Computer Technology to teach effectively.
Sample Resources created in FDPICT001x
- Screen-cast made by me during this FDP has crossed more than 70,000 views with more than 350 Likes and more than 250 Subscribers: https://youtu.be/NNUNz0EKxck
- My Webpage: https://manikghosh.wordpress.com/
- Open Educational Resource (OER): https://maniksir.moodlecloud.com/ (Username: reviewer; password: reviewer)
Workshops Attended at IIT Bombay
- Learner-Centric MOOC: From Conceptualizing to Conducting : Nov – 2017
- Orientation workshop for top 253 participants of Use of ICT in Education for Online and Blended Learning : Mar – 2017